Sunday, January 10

For the past few days, i had been to the polys' open houses.

Singapore poly:
The goodie bag looks like those christmas bag but the things inside were great! :D
Their lecturers were friendly and helpful.
Their students were fluent and clear in explaining the courses.
However, there were not much games and all.

Ngee Ann Poly:
The goodie bag is not bad. Inside the bag: TEENAGE! NOTEBOOK! NOTEPAD! etc.
Good luck 'O' donuts! Nescafe original! HAHHAA! :D
It was quite enthu and all.
But by that time, we were all shag. LOL.
Too lazy to play games. Hees. (:

Nanyang Poly:
The games were quite fun! won a few prizes! HAHA :D
the goodie bag was niceee! coooool!
People there were quite friendly and approachable too. :D

Temasek Poly:
The goodie bag, only the cover was nice. oops!
Students there was not very helpful cos' we stood in front of their booth, and they knew we were there, but they didn't initiate anything at all. tsk.
We have to listen to their talks and all. Kinda boring though.
Tried their blueberry cookies! niceee! HAHAHA :D

Republic Poly:
Had no time to go there. Hahaha.
So no comments :D

Yesterday, was supposed to be something special for the red campers (and i'm one of them!) @ ngee ann. However, I had a youth fellowship (ultimate frisbee!). To put priorities right, I went for the ultimate, of course, since one of my 2010 resolutions is to be more involve in church activities. So I decided to do it. LOL. I forgo the redcamp special. Anyways, I have seen most of ngee ann poly already. Hence, there's no point going for it. Even though there was free movie (under the stars?!) and free dinner for redcampers. HAHAHA.

Ultimate frisbee was fun, but not as fun as captain ball or netball or basketball, in my case. Cos' playing frisbee involves much teamwork, discipline, footwork, skills, etc. Apparently, I don't have the skills and knowledge to play it. All my throws were kinda sucky. It's not that easy to throw to my teammates as it's difficult to control the frisbee. Cos' there might be wind and all. Yeah.

After that, went for lunch. Wanted to play Basketball after that.
Not enough people. Chan not at home so can't take his Bball. Totally sian.
I thought i had to hang around at don't-know-where.
Luckily, David sort of invited us to his house to play his X-box guitar or whatever.
I simply sucked at it. My coordination of both my left and right hand is like gg.
Somemore I was kinda tired at that time so ya.

Went personal work. Did the private apartments/bungalows.
They were hugeeeee.
One of them even have a pool table at the porch.
oh-my-tians! It's so cool luhs! I also want! HAHAHA!
even though I know it would only be in my dreams. LOL.

Today, went for service. bible class. lunch.
After that, went to Aunt Meow Cheng's house to visit her.
I was shocked to see the state that she is in.
Weak and frail.
She had lost a lot of weight from her treatment.
Had a mini "worship" as she was unable to attend service at the church building.
Now I can really understand how my bff and her siblings feel.
They just feel even worst as she is their mother, a close one.
Left early with sweetie cos' of her tuition. Together with lucas and chan.

To Bff:
You have to stand strong with your family, especially at this critical period of time.
Don't worry, I will stand by you too. You can pour your troubles to me anytime.
You can also cry on my shoulders, even though i'm not D. LOL. :D

RESULTS COMING OUT TOMORROWWWWW! ARGHHHHHH!
SO SCARY CAN! =X
ALL THE BEST! :D

No comments: